All players are divided into two teams (good – bad) and each player is given a character. The goal of the game is the good characters to find and take out the bad characters and accordingly the bad ones try to take the good characters out of the game. The winning team is the one that will manage to stay until the end, with at least one player.
To get started create a new game and send the link or game ID to your friends to enter the same game. You can choose between 2 modes of game:
- Classic Palermo, in which there are 2 killers (known – hidden), 1 policeman (who is with the good ones) and all the rest are citizens.
- Random character game, which in addition to the characters included in Classic Palermo, is enriched with other characters, where each character has a specific role.
When all the players are inside, you can start the game. The game is divided into 3 phases:
- Day phase, during which players talk to get a rough idea of the character of the other players.
- Voting phase, in which players vote on who they suspect. The player with the most votes is out of the game and can not participate from that moment and then in any phase.
- Night phase, during which everyone closes their eyes and the killers choose players to kill. The identities of these players are not appeared.
The player who created the game is also the main organiser of the game and he determines the flow of the game. The first to leave the game, is the night storyteller and determines the flow of the game during the night. Once the game starts, each player knows his character and his team. Some players know other players and try to help each other, but without revealing their identity.
The game ends automatically, as soon as both killers are out of the game (known – hidden), so the good ones win or if one killer stays alive until the end, so the bad guys win.